Often we forget about our teeth when thinking about healthcare. But the reality is this, dental health is essential to living a healthy life. Many health concidtions (including diabetes, respiratory disease, osteoporosis, and cardiovascular disease) have direct relationships to your dental health.
Dental insurance helps keep you health in several ways.
- Regular visits to the dentist for cleanings are covered at 100% in most cases. This allows you to find any potential problems before they become major issues.
- If something major comes up, you are not footing the entire bill for major out-of-pocket costs.
Be sure when making an appointment that you ask how dental insurance can be helpful to your overall health package.
Call today at 1-888-630-3826 or Get a free quote.
Open Enrollment for 2019 begins today. During the next 45 days, you can sign up for any insurance plan on the Healthcare Marketplace without the need for a special enrollment period.
Our team is standing by to help you with this process. Why should you talk to an agent?
- Healthcare is complicated. An agent can help you understand the laws, coverages, and other things about health insurance that impact your life.
- Agents have access to more plans. An agent can help you find the best insurance at the best price. They are professionals and have quick access to all of the plans to find you the best coverage.
- Agents can help you after the purchase. An agent can help with claims and additional things that come up with your insurance carrier throughout the year.
Schedule an appointment today to speak with David during Open Enrollment about how you can get the best bang for your buck in 2019!